Friday, November 23, 2007
From Vsrabbit's blog:
I believe that one of these days, we can suan one another again just like in the past
I believe that one of these days, we will get to study together again
I believe that one of these days, we will call one another up and have lunch in the arts canteen again
I believe that one of these days, we can sit by the dam, gaze at the stars, talk cock and sing songs together
I believe that one of these days, we will call one another up for dinner and supper, just like in the past
I believe that one of these days, we will be playing mahjong on the same table, at the same spot, again
I believe that one of these days, very soon, we will be able to clear the misunderstandings and the differences between us
I believe that one of these days, we can bare our hearts to one another again
I believe that it can be done, not because of me, but because of you, you, you, you and you. =)
well... ask me what are the differences we had, i dun even have the vaguest idea. maybe just ego clashes, and hurt prides. too proud to say anything, too lazy to do anything.
thats all. if there is a chance for us to reconcile, maybe nows the time. yy's going china for a year... and u are leaving for sep in august rite?
damn...im to be blamed for this frdship too, or wats left of it.
just hoped it can be repaired. let us take heart.
The Aspiring Better Man
@ 12:07 AM